Chambal has always been infamous for being home to some of the most notorious dacoits living within its ravines, and the image has not changed even as the gun-toting outlaws striking fear on horseback are mostly in the past tense. What awaits instead is one of the most beautiful birding and animal reserves in and around the pristine Chambal river. And, surprise surprise, it is just over an hour away from India’s most famous touristic address: the Taj Mahal. Join us for the safari.
Download the e-book from any of the following sources. More formats coming soon.
* FREE PDF
* Lulu (PDF) – Coming Soon
* Magzter (PDF) – Coming Soon
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Download, and add to iPad / iPhone through iBooks / iTunes
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Direct from Apple. Coming Soon (Might not be available in some countries)
* iTunes (ePub) – Coming Soon
* Kindle (.mobi) – Coming Soon
* ePub (for most reading devices) – Coming Soon