If you are looking for modern comforts when visiting the Kaziranga National Park, Iora is the place you should choose to stay. The property has all the comforts you can ask for, with high quality furnishings, satellite TV, a fully functional restaurant and more. The problem is the property could be anywhere in the world; it has little to show that it is at the world heritage site of Kaziranga National Park.
Go there if you want plush accommodation between your jungle safaris.
* Service: Good service. Housekeeping does their job well, you are well served at the restaurant and the guest relations staff is very courteous and helpful.
* Rooms: Different categories of rooms with clean, good quality furniture, sheets and towels. Air-conditioning in all rooms for the summer months. Bathrooms have running hot and cold showers. You have satellite television offering a wide variety of channels. Rooms have nice sit-outs for morning and evening tea, or even to soak in the sun. You have rooms of different categories going up to suites.
* Location: Very good location, near the entrance to two of the main zones of the park.
* Amenities: You have Wi-Fi internet but it is erratic and works best in the lobby area. There is a swimming pool too.
* Liked Best: The comforts.
* Liked Least: The architects could have made an effort to make the property to blend with the forests around.
*Food Quality: Quite nice food. With a vast selection of cuisines including local.
Address: Bogorijuri, Kohora, Kaziranga National Park- 785109
Tel:+91-3776-262411, 262412, 262437