About the E-Book
If there is one thing to be envied in earlier generations, it is their good fortune to have seen Kashmir at its bountiful best. Over the last quarter of a century, terrorism and global warming – not to forget unplanned growth – have taken a toll on what was described as paradise by the Mughal rulers.
Fortunately, Mother Nature is made of sterner stuff. While some of the sheen may have gone from Kashmir ’s beauty, there is still much to go back for. Not once, but many times over. And each time you will have new stories to discover, new sights to see, and new memories to cherish.
Get going on Kunzum Route K11 to experience what is still a paradise in many ways.
Download the e-book from any of the following sources. More formats coming soon.
* FREE PDF
* Lulu (PDF) – Coming Soon
* Magzter (PDF) – Coming Soon
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Download, and add to iPad / iPhone through iBooks / iTunes
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Direct from Apple Coming Soon (Might not be available in some countries)
* iTunes (ePub) – Coming Soon
* Kindle (.mobi) – Coming Soon
* ePub (for most reading devices) – Coming Soon