About the E-Book: You have to hand it to the Buddhists. For centuries they have gone about practicing and preserving their religion, not diluting its essence over generations, and continuing to command the respect and veneration of the followers of this faith. Their art and architecture has been admirable throughout – and they managed to perch their installations on sites you can barely trudge up to. Modern day builders cannot emulate these. Go on the Buddhist circuit in Ladakh in India to feel all this for yourself.
Download the e-book from any of the following sources. More formats coming soon.
* FREE PDF
* Lulu (PDF) – Coming Soon
* Magzter (PDF) – Coming Soon
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Download, and add to iPad / iPhone through iBooks / iTunes
* iTunes (Interactive iBook) – Direct from Apple (Might not be available in some countries)
* iTunes (ePub) – Coming Soon
* Kindle (.mobi) – Coming Soon
* ePub (for most reading devices) – Coming Soon
iBook Interactive – Download Directly from the iTunes store – http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ladakh-the-buddhist-circuit/id539198279?ls=1. (Note: This may not work in some countries including India due to Apple’s policies – but try anyway)